Thursday 4 April 2013

Tidy tidy!

I forgot to mention, I did have a little clear around of my room at the weekend, trying to keep my paper craft separate from my clay work - now the room looks lovely and I really do need to get stuck in!

There's something I shall be adding to the wall this weekend which I'll go into detail when it's done, it's quite a special piece of art!

And to add to the excitement, I do just love storage ideas! So I was pretty chuffed to receive my Bo Bunny magnetic tins and strip today! I shall get other half attaching this to the wall at the weekend!

Goodnight blogland!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful craft room! I am muchly jealous indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the best room in the house! lol :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete