Monday 25 March 2013

Troublemaking!

As per my last post, I've fallen head over heels in love with KennyK's stamps HERE

I had to get cracking on my first purchase which resulted in this:

I'm actually really pleased seeing as its my first real attempt with my markers, shading isn't bad, could do with more practice but I love her!






I'm in the process of putting together my first ever card, using the little troublemaker... finding this quite difficult with limited supplies (compared to my stash collection years ago!) never mind ...watch this space!

Slight confession at drooling at some other cards, altered art and the new Silhouette Portrait! but shhhhh

Details of colouring:
KennyK's Trouble Maker Digi Stamp HERE
Promarkers:
T-Shirt: Sunflower, Tulip Yellow
Skin: Coral, Sunkiss Pink
Shoes: Violet, Prussian, Aubergine,
Colbolt Blue.
Eyes: Terracotta, Tan
Hoodie: Burgundy, Crimson, Poppy
Jeans: Midnight Blue, True Blue, Azure, Sky Blue


As always, comments welcome

-The-Butterfly




No comments:

Post a Comment