Sunday 24 March 2013

Up and running!

How excited am I!

Doing my usual surfing I've discovered a fab little website and challenge blog in the name of KennyK!

They do the most fab digital stamps and have some even more fab inspiration on their challenge blog... Needless to say I am now the proud owner of two new stamps (had to limit myself till pay-day otherwise I'd be the owner of 500 stamps and a credit card bill!) but I certainly feel for getting back into the craft these are a great starting point!

I also purchased some papers and embellishments today as I'm heading towards the card making scene. So gutted i sold all my scrapbook items a few years ago... Papers, embellishments, craft robo, cuttlebug - all gone. I assumed I would never return to paper craft but I guess stamps and promarkers are wedged deep in my heart.. So time to slowly (for a change) start building up my collection again, with the hopes of partaking in some blogs - challenges etc and who knows what else! I'd love the honour of being on a design team one day!

Anyway enough talk, here are my pretty new stamps which I intend to have a play with tomorrow, might even enter the challenge on KennyK's blog HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment