Friday 10 May 2013

Easy as 1..2...3

Howdy folks - its Farm Fresh Friday over at TGF so i took the challenge set and am entering this card:

basically the challenge involves - 1 main image 2 embellishments and 3 patterned papers... I have my main image... i have two embellishments (two roses in her hair and the sentiment) and three PP's
I absolutely loved colouring her and whats more, i got down and dirty with some more stickles and attacked the heck out of her horns, collar, and shoes! makes her look more cute than scary... but dont be fooled - shes a little devil!
I also may have stickled the sentiment a little... and did some Tim Holtz distressing on the edges of the card and sentiment... i dont know what it is, but i cant ever leave a sentiment plain.... its an issue i clearly have lol

Enjoy and have a great weekend all!






Also entered at AddictedToStamping - Clean and simple... 

9 comments:

  1. love all the glitter and cute image. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! I love her hair and all of the sparkle! Thanks for stopping by my blog!:)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More Challenges during our Clean and Simple week. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring its always so smooth! What paper do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krystal I just used my local stationary stores white coated card from Rymans - it is very smooth and easy to work with but I'm experimenting with some others at the moment for future stamps just because of the smooth coating if I load too much ink it can bleed slightly - it didn't bother me before but now my standards are getting higher (lol) I'm trying a few others out :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Totally!! I'm quite new to the world of stickler but oh my!! I love it! If anything is still for long enough it'll now get stickled! I only have three colours tho! I shall shortly be investing in more! lol

      Delete
  6. What a cute card!! I love TGF stamps. This one is a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete