Saturday 19 October 2013

Movie star in the making.... maybe?

Happy Saturday Evening blogland

Just a quick pop on here, firstly I just wanted to remind everyone our unique challenge over at DDCC is still ongoing - check it out and enter, cash prize!

Also, feeling spooky? check out CCC blog - theres still time to play along for a fab prize there too!

Then i just wanted to toot toot a little and point at my sidebar for my two recent wins! im so excited to have been chosen by two fab DT's to win!






and finally, something I never thought would happen - i now have my own YouTube channel and MY FIRST VIDEO is up and ready for views - if you fancy taking a dip into my world and tour my craft room - please do! while you are there please comment and subscribe, hopefully i'll have more videos in the future!

Thanks for stopping by - see you again soon with some projects!

3 comments:

  1. Just watched it. You did a great job!! I'm so excited that I got to be your first Like and Comment on your first video.
    Your Dad was incredibly talented. It's easy to see where you got your artistic ability.
    hugs--
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo what a great video :) And can i just say....Errrr why were you giving Gemma stick young lady, you have a rather full craft room too!! I would say you're going to get the silent treatment too, but I know you'd enjoy the peace to much, lol, so no such luck ;p

    Love your craft room, just as jealous of you as I am of Gem, Your dad was definitely artistic and what a wonderful storage shelf he made too. I had to chuckle at the 'keep it out' so i 'don't forget I've got it' comment, I often forget what little I do have hehe and I was also chuckling at the lots of 'promises' to do stuff...hehe...As sounds like theres lots you plan to do but get side tracked, which is also a snap for me...lol... And my favourite bit of the video....When you forgot what your heat gun was callled...lolololol.....You had basically just said it aswell, I was thinking...'why doesn't she just make an Emmism up, she does usuallly' ;p ...Seriously now, fab vid, loved watching it, made me smile, can't wait for the next one. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, I totally agree with both Roberta & Sam. It was fantastic to put a voice to your face & to see what your Dad had created was a lovely moment :) You had me giggling too with the 'so I don't forget' comment. Very well done. I loved it. Thanks for sharing your little haven with us. Also, Congrats on your wins :) Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs – My Blog
    NEW- Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete